Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hurray!

It's a GIRL! I am so EXCITED for Heather and Jeff and the boys!

The boys have been saying since day one(at least Easton has)that it is a girl. You know I really do believe that the veil is very thin until the time when children can clearly communicate their thoughts and feelings with us. I say this because of an experience we had with Amy when she was very young......

I was pregnant with Amy in the winter of 1983/84. Larry's grandmother, Rose Elizabeth Knight passed away in her early 90's in December of 1983. I loved Grandma Knight and if we would have had another girl, I would have pushed for the name Eliza Rose(Eliza for my Grandma Boyes and Rose for Grandma Knight). I know old-fashioned. Anyway, she was not alive when Amy was born. When Amy was about 3 years old, we were sitting reading stories when she told me about how she used to sit on Grandma Rose' lap. Now you have to understand that Grandma was not someone that we talked about after she died, so it wasn't as tho that info would have been in her head. We could never remember talking about grandma, let alone "Grandma Rose". We always called her Grandma Knight. I truly believe that Amy had some experiences with Grandma Rose in the short time (2 months) that They may have had the opportunity to be together in Heaven. I am grateful for my knowledge of our premortal life and our Postmortal life and the continuation of family from Heaven to the Earth to Heaven. Families can be together FOREVER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always thought that Grandpa Roberts had a hand in my having twins. He always wanted twins in the family, and they came after he died.
Denise

Roxanne said...

My friend had cousins whose very young children used to talk about doing things with a grandpa and an uncle who passed away before their births.