Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kids really do say the darnedest things!

We had the chance to spend some rehab time with Taylor and Easton yesterday. We went to the "little Dinosaur Museum" at BYU(as Taylor calls it). Easton called it the "tiny dinosaur museum". As we pulled up and parked in the handicap parking place, I pulled out the temporary parking pass. Taylor asked me "Gramma, why are you hanging a bathroom sign in your car window?" I laughed and laughed when I realized that the only place he had seen that insignia is on the signs for bathrooms! I told him that it meant that people who had a hard time walking could park in special places.

2 comments:

Scrappy said...

So funny! That's a good on to have written down. Cute kids!

Wendi said...

Have we really known each other for almost two years now?! Wow! Time flies. I was just re-reading your review of "The Book Thief" and noticed this post. What a crack up! I'm looking forward to our visit on Thursday! :)